'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Xpress trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-12-22 11:33 PM
2 replies, 2522 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

whsper
Reg. Dec 2006
Posted 2006-12-16 7:46 PM (#52551)
Subject: Xpress trailer

New User

Does anyone have one and if so how do you like it?  Is it built well?  I have already searched the archieves and cannto really find any good info on them.   I found a good deal on one but I don't know anything about them.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
TRAILERMAN1957
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-12-18 2:45 PM (#52613 - in reply to #52551)
Subject: RE: Xpress trailer

I'm an Xpress dealer in Missouri and have been selling there trailers for 2 years now.I would be glad to answer any questions you may have. You can reach me at 417-743-3306
dallye
Reg. May 2006
Posted 2006-12-22 11:33 PM (#52783 - in reply to #52551)
Subject: RE: Xpress trailer

You know the saying you get what you pay for, I would say that's what you should go off for the most part, there has to be less expensive trailers out their to fit all budgets.  When a trailer is much less than some of the bigger brands, there's a reason ( less material )I have seen them, and they are an OK trailer and yes could get your horse from point A to point B, for a trailer that will last a long time you might look at some other well named brands that have been in business for a long time, and a brand that people have pulled for years, I don't think Xpress has been out very long.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)