'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Silverlit stock/combo, called Bandit

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-12-01 9:26 AM
6 replies, 3523 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

sswdrff
Reg. Nov 2006
Posted 2006-11-23 8:44 AM (#51827)
Subject: Silverlit stock/combo, called Bandit

Hello again--

Does anyone own a 3-H Bandit? I've read your good comments about the company.

I won't be close to the dealer. I hope that the dealer that won't come down in price may be of help--or I'll just be on my own.

Comments? Happy holiday.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
AbbyB
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2006-11-23 9:24 AM (#51830 - in reply to #51827)
Subject: RE: Silverlit stock/combo, called Bandit

Veteran

As I said in my other post, I've been very satisfied w/the Silverlite I have.  I took it & cash in trade on my 4 Star 4H w/LQ (did not need such a big trailer anymore), & figured I would be disappointed in it (after the 4 Star) & only keep it a short time.  I've had it almost 5 yrs now & other than a few "bells & whistles" that I wish were on it, I've been very happy w/the trailer, it's construction, & most of all, Silverlite.  About a yr after I got it (again, it was used - it's a 2000 Roper III that I got in '02 - actually, I believe I was it's THIRD owner), one of the drop down head doors stripped & would not stay up.  My SO kicked up a rock & broke one of the jalousie window panes.  He also stepped off the fender on to one of the lens covers & broke it (what can I say, he's a disaster!)  So I called Silverlite to get these replacement parts - fully expecting to pay for all & the shipping - NOPE!  They sent several lens covers, the window pane (which ended up being the wrong size, so sent another one) AND the complete head door component to me - free of charge!  They were great!   Soooo, even if you don't have a dealer close by - I think Silverlite will work w/you.  Call them directly & see what they can tell you.  I know there was someone in MI starting to carry them...maybe Mike Elliott's dealership?  Would have to do some research to find out.
sswdrff
Reg. Nov 2006
Posted 2006-11-23 9:36 AM (#51832 - in reply to #51827)

Thank you for the information!

What's the complete name of Mike Elliott's dealership? I did a google search and came up with sites in AZ.

I talked with a Silverlite marketing rep, and he said they didn't have a dealer in MI--but plan to.

Thanks again.

AbbyB
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2006-11-23 10:54 AM (#51833 - in reply to #51827)

Veteran

I guess I am wrong....maybe he had  a couple used ones then.  here's his website, but there's not much on there.  http://www.countrytrailers.com/   His dealership is probly alittle far for you to go too.  I'd ck in to ones in OH & see what they have.
GungKay
Reg. Nov 2006
Posted 2006-11-28 11:31 AM (#52001 - in reply to #51827)

I've been dealing with Midwest Trailer Sales in Wi, and so far they're GREAT! They will arrange delivery at a good price if you're far away. I think they're dealers for Wi, Minn and Mi. Now I'm dealing on a Silver lite, but I've bought other trailers from them too.

Kay
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-11-30 3:35 PM (#52066 - in reply to #51827)

Extreme Veteran

We are Silver Lite dealers in Indiana, but we don't have a Bandit model on hand.  We certainly could arrange to get one for you.  Be aware that the pricing you get for a Silver Lite in the midwest includes the significant cost of shipping it here from Oregon.  PM me if you wish.
Ms Sharon Kay
Reg. Dec 2006
Posted 2006-12-01 9:26 AM (#52089 - in reply to #51827)

Hi, we sell Silver Lites in Wisconsin (thanks for the nice comments Gung) and we have 2 & 3 horse Bandits in stock plus a bunch of other models. Call or em...we can help!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)