'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Best bp trailer under $7000

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-07-05 11:19 PM
2 replies, 2503 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

redt2rodeo
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2006-07-01 12:03 PM (#43869)
Subject: Best bp trailer under $7000

New User

I posted earlier about looking for another trailer. We have been to the dealers in the area and I know what I want but want to get the best bang for the buck--looking for rear tack, dressing room, MUST have drop down windows on the head side. Hisband and I are pretty much overwhelemed. I would be trading in a 2003 S&S Duraline that has 3 stalls and a pretty nice sized dressing room. It is steel and I looking for something that is not steel again. We live in MN and the trailer sits outside year around, not much rust yet but it is starting in a few spots...Help
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Haflingers4Me
Reg. Apr 2006
Posted 2006-07-01 8:12 PM (#43877 - in reply to #43869)
Subject: RE: Best bp trailer under $7000

I don't think you can find a new 2H aluminum BP for under $7000.00. When I priced them early this year, they started at $7995.00. That was a high side, bare bones trailer.
6t8stang
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-05 11:19 PM (#44114 - in reply to #43869)
Subject: RE: Best bp trailer under $7000

Are you looking for new or used? The Sundowner dealer right there in Northfield had a few used 2H BP for $5000 and $8000. They were in pretty good shape if I recall correctly. There was a red Keifer Built and a tannish Sundowner Valuelite.

Arena Trailers in Cannon Falls didn't have any aluminum trailers in my price range. They were all $12,000 and up. Their Titan trailers were in the low $7000s but those are steel.

If you were heading north on 52, where you would turn left to go to Arena, turn right on that road off of 52. Then go about a mile and on the left side is another trailer place. They had a brand new Trail-et 2H bp for $10,000.

I would stay away from the Featherlite place in Elko. Those guys are rather snobby and last time I was there looking at a trailer, they flat out told me to leave cause they were closing. Didn't ask me if I needed help or if I wanted a price or nothing. I will not be back there again.

Hope that helps.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)