'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Older Trailer.. Dont know brand HELP?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-06-08 11:29 PM
3 replies, 2403 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

watchpeppydoc
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2006-06-08 10:54 PM (#42784)
Subject: Older Trailer.. Dont know brand HELP?

I dont know if anyone can help me but Im looking at a trailer to buy. It is older, Im thinking late 70's poss. early 80's. Its a 2 horse straight load, no ramp, with tack under manger, it has slide out saddle rack- factory made for sure. Can not find id card on there at all but on all the latches it says Eberyard MGF Co Cleveland OH. I looked them up online and all I could find is Eberhard MGF Co. This trailer is not a WW, as it is flat fronted. Has sliding bus windows, no screens. MFG metal tube butt bars. I can not take a picture of it... as no camera,I tried calling the lady who owns it and she is fairly dumb about it. Can anyone help maybe point me in some direction. Thanks.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
ISHOM
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2006-06-08 11:03 PM (#42785 - in reply to #42784)
Subject: RE: Older Trailer.. Dont know brand HELP?

Regular

Ask her to look on the title. Or if you can find an ID number, your local police can maybe run it through the computer... OR...my guesses would be a Philips or a King (flat front).   If it is what you want and it's a good deal for the money....brand really doesn't matter.
ISHOM
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2006-06-08 11:07 PM (#42786 - in reply to #42784)

Regular

Another idea came to mind.....look on websites listing trailers and compare pictures and see if a brand looks similar.  This site has a whole bunch of formerly listed trailers as well as currently for sale listings...to compare to.  Hard to tell what it is by a description.  Good luck!
watchpeppydoc
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2006-06-08 11:29 PM (#42787 - in reply to #42784)

Hey thanks. I asked her to look for me and she co-owns it with her bf or something and he is in Iraq. I tried kinda looking on HTW but i didnt even know what brands were flat fronted. thansk again.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)