'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Country Designs conversions company

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-04-17 2:59 PM
0 replies, 2440 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

lemannaide
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2006-04-17 2:59 PM (#40563)
Subject: Country Designs conversions company

I wrote a few months back, trying to get some feed back on American Spirit Trailers and the conversion company, Country Designs.  I did get some unprofessional comments in return, but I said I would write back with my outcome, negative or positive. 

There are many different trailer and conversion companies, and as many opinions about them too.  I decided to go with a Hawk trailer, not because the American Spirit was of lesser quality(both very comparible), but because we have had good luck with Hawk and our dealer and they are manufactured in our state.  This is now our third one and customer satisfaction speaks loudly.

After a few phone conversations, Dave agreed to do my conversion in a Hawk.  He never said a negative word about other companies I was doing comparisons with and actually said they were very reputable to do business with.  I found that many things Country Designs does as standard are upgrades with other companies (raised panel doors, pocket door, soft touch walls, towel holders, lighting etc)

When I dropped off the trailer, Dave said we would be happy with the outcome.  I will have to say, it was even better than I expected.  The quality is outstanding and it looks fabulous.  We have a 12' SW with an 8' glide out and boy do we have the room and hanging/storage area.  My husband let me do all the leg work for the conversion and after we got it he was more excited than I. His comment was "baby you really did good".  I guess he could have said this to Dave, but I am sure Dave would not have appreciated my husband calling him baby!!  If anyone is looking at getting a conversion of this size, look at some of the American Spirit conversions .  I would be willing to send some photos too. 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)