'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Ceiling and Wall Boards

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-11-05 11:11 AM
0 replies, 2351 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Kesta
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2011-11-05 11:11 AM (#138720)
Subject: Ceiling and Wall Boards

Veteran

The ceiling and wall boards in my weekender have water stains on them from leaks - lots of them.  I've fixed the leaks, but now need to deal with interior damage.  I was going to paint the walls and ceiling, but have decided against doing this because I think it would be a royal PITA and I'm not sure what the longevity of it would be.  What I'm now thinking of doing is replacing the boards.

Where do I get the boards?  I don't know where previous owner (who finished weekender himself) got them.  Ceiling is a flat, smooth, glossy white.  Walls look like wallpaper.  Believe it is RV wall board.  Can the backside of the boards be waterproofed so that any potential, future leaks don't leave a stain?  Also thought about caulking the roof seam on the INSIDE since I will have access.  This would be backup protection should my exterior caulk develop a leak.  Has anyone done this?  Pros/cons?

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)