'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
forming group "Friends of Shimek" need help

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-06-12 8:08 AM
1 replies, 3457 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

horsin around
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2011-06-12 7:44 AM (#134774)
Subject: forming group "Friends of Shimek" need help

Extreme Veteran

Hi Shimek Trail Riders:
The Friends of Shimek Update attached is being sent to you because we believe you may be interested in supporting the Equine Trails in Shimek State Forest in southeastern Iowa. If so, please open the update using your computer's Adobe pdf reader. It is four pages, including one photograph.

If you are also willing to volunteer to help work on the trails in Shimek, then please print and complete the attached Waiver of Liability Form (provided by DNR) and return it to John Byrd at the Shimek Office in Farmington. (Address on the form) Ann Bennett, Doug Moothart and I completed our forms and left them with John when we had the meeting reported in the update.

This information is being sent with the knowledge and encouragement of John Byrd, Area Forester at Shimek. He has provided me with the contact information of those persons expressing interest in supporting the Shimek Trails and I have added those persons that I think might be interested. If there are any errors in the information, that is my responsibility and I would appreciate your bringing them to my attention. If you do not wish to receive any further updates as a Friend of Shimek, then send me a return e-mail to that effect, and I will be sure to remove you from my list.

This is one small step in Doing Our Part to support the trails at Shimek.

Lora P Conrad
Keosauqua, IA
Volunteer, Friends of Shimek Equine Trails

2 attachments — Download all attachments
FriendsofShimek-FirstUpdate.pdf
321K View Download
vol_waiver-ed.doc
40K View Download

Reply Forward
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
horsin around
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2011-06-12 8:08 AM (#134775 - in reply to #134774)
Subject: RE: forming group "Friends of Shimek" need help

Extreme Veteran

Well I don't seem to be smart enough to get the attachments right so if anyone is interested, you may contact Lora Conrad directly at lpconrad@tctwb.com

Thanks!

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)