'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Thurobilt horse trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-04-13 1:37 PM
0 replies, 3777 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

skeeteranne
Reg. Apr 2011
Posted 2011-04-13 1:37 PM (#132972)
Subject: Thurobilt horse trailers

New User

To All,

When looking to purchase a new or used horse trailer, beware of the Thurobilt horse trailers.

I purchased a brand new Thurobilt in 07.  In less than a year, I had gone through the first set of tires.  I thought it was bad tires.  When I called the dealer I bought it from and told him the trouble, I was never told it could be the undercarriage of my "new" trailer.  Second year, second set of tires bad.  This year I have had to put on a third set of tires and know something must be wrong so I call both the dealer and manufacturer.  The dealer tells me that that was trouble with horse trailers in 07 and I need to call the dealer.  Thurobilt dealer in Myrtle Creek OR tells me the trailer is out of warranty and I should have known that there was something wrong with my "new" trailer.  Even though there were multiple factory warranty problems with the 07 models, no recall was ever sent out.  What would  have happened if I had an accident?  Apparently they don't care about their product or the safety of their customers.

I will NEVER recommend a Thurobilt trailer.  BEWARE!!!!  Please pass this on! 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)