'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
MrTruck at Equine Affaire come see Safr Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-04-08 11:48 PM
3 replies, 6297 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2011-04-05 9:57 AM (#132625)
Subject: MrTruck at Equine Affaire come see Safr Trailers

Elite Veteran

Almost to Ohio, see the new kid on the block Safr Trailer review here on HTW http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/forum/thread-view.asp?threadid=15298&posts=2

You can see this trailer in my booth in the Bricker Annex at the Equine Affaire in Columbus Ohio Thursday thru Sunday. Come see the new WatchPoint trailer camera's, the new Gooseneck Easy Coupler and much much more!!

Fautras will be there too in the same building. Great time to see them both, the Canadian Safr and the French Fautras trailers, together for the first time.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2011-04-05 10:38 PM (#132658 - in reply to #132625)
Subject: RE: MrTruck at Equine Affaire come see Safr Trailers

Elite Veteran

Looking at good weather this week in Ohio. The remodel on the Bricker Annex (Sheep Building) lowered the doors and my trailer won't fit. So my booth and the Safr trailer is in front of the Celest arena. Just follow the white picket fence from the Bricker building. Thursday I'll be handing out free pens and Trail Rider magazines. The magazines don't last till Sunday. Come early and drive the Cruzin Cooler and see the new products for the horse world.

The Safr trailers is making it's US introduction at the Equine Affair in Ohio, this could be Brenderup's replacement. We have Hydra Horse trailer waterers, automatic awning, Saddlematic, Safety Hitch, EZ Connector, Gooseneck Easy Coupler, etc. Will be taping some RFD TV segments too.
MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2011-04-07 11:57 PM (#132765 - in reply to #132625)

Elite Veteran

Great sunny day on opening day the Equine Affaire in Columbus Ohio. The Safr Horse Trailer was introduced to the US today with great interest.

Visited with lots of folks today, will be showing the WatchPoint Camera system, Dometic Weatherguard auto awning and Gooseneck Easy Coupler introduces a new 9 inch coupler extension with remote latch.

Tomorrow rain in the morning, we bought a canopy tonight. Lots of clinicians, this is the largest of the horse expo's. See today's pictures. http://www.mrtrailer.com/cushiontour.htm

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2011-04-08 11:48 PM (#132797 - in reply to #132625)

Elite Veteran

The rain was over quick right after I bought the tent. Nice day, so much to see. Some of the most unique vendor products you'll find anywhere. Safr Trailers picked this show to introduce their horse trailers to the US. Fautras shows their 3h slant and great artists are all here.

See today's pictures, http://www.mrtrailer.com/cushiontour.htm

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)