'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Elite Trailer Black Water Tank Replacement

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-03-19 4:33 PM
2 replies, 6610 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Dancing Boots
Reg. Mar 2011
Posted 2011-03-18 11:57 PM (#131840)
Subject: Elite Trailer Black Water Tank Replacement

New User

I've been frustrated with my black water holding tank.  Stuff would not move down the tank as it should, and when it did - the tank filled so quickly.  Upon investigation - I found that the top of my tank has sagged somewhat - reducing the storage capacity significantly.  It's clear I have everything to gain and nothing to lose by replacing this tank.  I've already dropped the tank from the trailer - visual confirms my concerns so it's time to replace - or better yet - get an upgrade.  Can anyone tell me where I can find these kind of tanks - with a flat top, 1.5 inch lip all around the 'flat' top so it can be screwed directly into the underneath of the floor?  This is a 2005 Elite with a "Classic" living quarters installed.  The tank says Wevac Plastics ANSI 24 - which I might guess means it's a 24 gallon tank.  I would prefer to install a longer tank that would translate into a few more gallons.  Also - how can I be assured that the next tank won't sag on the top - therefore robbing me of potential storage space?  Thanks for any help.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
wyndancer
Reg. Apr 2007
Posted 2011-03-19 8:05 AM (#131842 - in reply to #131840)
Subject: RE: Elite Trailer Black Water Tank Replacement

Extreme Veteran

http://www.rvstoredirect.com/wevac-plastics-inc-m-308.html
SRWilson
Reg. Jul 2010
Posted 2011-03-19 4:33 PM (#131855 - in reply to #131840)
Subject: RE: Elite Trailer Black Water Tank Replacement

Regular

Both Jazzsales.com and Plastic-Mart.com sell the flat top holding tanks that slop down. depending on your location and what else you need you might want to check Jazz first shipping from CA with Plastic-mart is pretty expensive.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)