'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
How do I get black streaks off?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2010-08-18 7:47 AM
1 replies, 2397 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Toni L
Reg. Jun 2010
Posted 2010-08-18 6:26 AM (#123696)
Subject: How do I get black streaks off?

I bought a 2006 aluminum horse trailer that the front half is white and the nose and back is stainless steal. Before I got the trailer it was always stored inside. It was in very good shape but I really don't think they ever waxed it as it sure doesn't feel like it. There were a few black streaks on it when I bought it. Now that it has sat outside a few months I am getting black streaks and I for the life of me can't find anything to take them off. I would like to get them off and then give the entire trailer a good waxing. Can you please tell me what I can use to take the streaks off and then recommend a wax to use to polish the trailer and then to hopefully make it much easier to get the streaks off in the future. I want to keep the trailer looking really nice, but at the rate the streaks are coming and then not being able to get them off, even with a black streak remover, I am getting frustrated!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
CurlyRidingcowboy
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2010-08-18 7:47 AM (#123701 - in reply to #123696)
Subject: RE: How do I get black streaks off?

I just tried it over the weekend on a boat and last night used it on my horse trailer. Check out Streak Masters Streak Remover it really worked. I had an old decal that kept showing up that had been removed when I bought it. I can not even see that anymore.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)