'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
swing out saddle rack question again

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2010-05-14 2:31 PM
2 replies, 4359 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

chucky
Reg. May 2010
Posted 2010-05-13 11:57 PM (#120116)
Subject: swing out saddle rack question again

if i wanted to put new saddle racks inside would it be difficult?  and more so would it be difficult to remove the remaining swing out saddle rack?.....:)  thanks again
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Painted Horse
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2010-05-14 6:06 AM (#120121 - in reply to #120116)
Subject: RE: swing out saddle rack question again

Expert

You will have to look at how your rack is installed.

On a couple of the trailers I've owned, it was just a matter of poping a couple of pins out and relocating the rack. The trailers also came with a fixed postion at the back of the tack room where I could relocated the rack, So I could have either a fixed or swinging rack.

But I have no idea what your manufacture has provided you. If it's welded in place, You may have to cut the welds and re-weld it in the new place.

I'm a big believer that most folks will have to own a couple of trailers before they really learn what they want in a trailer. There is no perfect trailer for everybody, Since we all have different likes and dislikes.

chucky
Reg. May 2010
Posted 2010-05-14 2:31 PM (#120156 - in reply to #120116)
Subject: RE: swing out saddle rack question again

yes i totally agree that unless u get a custom made trailer just 4 u there is going 2 b atleast one con.  its cool.  i called the trailer place and they will put new saddle racks inside and i will also have my swing out as an option.  people do need 2 b aware the maverick is a nice trailer  HOWEVER the saddle rack IS IN THE WAY OF THE DOOR WHEN SWUNG OUT.  big time!!!!  the trailer place told me that is just the way maverick makes them...thanks so much   erica   
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)