'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Camping Get togethers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-06-29 8:49 PM
5 replies, 4066 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Horsemen
Reg. Oct 2008
Posted 2009-06-21 9:43 AM (#106736)
Subject: Camping Get togethers

Veteran

Yes, My Wife & I love to go horse camping, we are looking for some

people that would like to get together and join us, we would love to get up a group of people that would like to get together this winter and do some camping and trail riding in Florida.  Anyone interested please let us know, we are posting early so that we can get things started.  Would love to meet other people or couples that share our same interest now that we can get away and do some traveling. But we would like to stay around in Florida for right now.

So please come and join us, camp, have some fun and do some trail riding.

Jim

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Shari
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2009-06-22 2:35 PM (#106822 - in reply to #106736)
Subject: RE: Camping Get togethers

Veteran

If we were retired I'd love to. Husband has a few more years yet. That's my plan, hit the road and camp, camp, camp.
ridingarocky
Reg. Aug 2008
Posted 2009-06-22 4:09 PM (#106839 - in reply to #106736)

Elite Veteran

If it weren't so far, I'd love to, too.. My hubby doesn't give a fig about my horse camping (or much of a fig about the horses, either) so I'm always looking for a buddy who has the same interests as mine who enjoys spending time riding someplace new (or old), rough-cooking, or sitting around a campfire.  So far, my daughter is the only one who goes with me.  My barn friends don't go but once or twice a year..
Dunoir
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2009-06-24 3:21 PM (#106983 - in reply to #106736)

Elite Veteran

I responded to a post you had up several months ago about camping locations in Fla, but never heard back from you.  I'm in a trail riding club in South Fla and we camp all over the state.  There are several clubs that you might be interested in as they are a great way to meet other horse campers and find lots of new places to camp.

While Fla can't compete with the scenery in most other states, we do have quantity and some quality in certain areas. go to flahorse.com and then the club page and you will find several websites for clubs.

Horsemen
Reg. Oct 2008
Posted 2009-06-25 4:49 AM (#107019 - in reply to #106983)

Veteran

Thanks I will check in to that, We are planing a trip to Live Oak Fla. in Dec. if anybody whats to join us, we will have dates later
ride the shocker
Reg. Oct 2008
Posted 2009-06-29 8:49 PM (#107305 - in reply to #106839)

I wrote you about big bend i would love to find more friends who camp and trail ride also with at least close to my intrests. It is hard to find the perfect nitch. We love to camp but a 9 year old limits us. He does ride. If you'd love to talk more write me. Here's mu e-mail. valbob@compuwise.net  My name is Valerie Hamilton married with the one son. Do you ride Rockies? My friend raises them and I ride twh.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)