'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Freightliner Stolen at North American in KY

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-11-18 9:33 AM
2 replies, 7237 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

windy
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2008-11-17 11:19 AM (#94997)
Subject: Freightliner Stolen at North American in KY

This was posted over on WorkingTruckWorld.com. I'm putting it here too so more folks will see it. Poster's info is on WTW.

Stolen during the North American International Livestock Expo in Louisville KY on Friday night or early Saturday morning November 14/15, our white 2005 M2 Freightliner Sports Chassis conversion. It was last seen parked at the Executive Inn across from the main gates of the Expo at 10:30 p.m on Friday evening. It was gone by Saturday morning. It has a 300 CAT motor, pushbutton automatic. It has the Sundowner horse graphics on it and the front license says 'Mule Train'. It also has 'not for hire' in red letters on the door. I know these things are easily removed; however, the bottom back of the bed just above the reese hitch has a small dent from backing into a lightpole. The front bumper has a small patch of the chrome missing on the passenger side. It has gray leather interior, 2 DVD players, etc. I know it's a miracle if we ever see it again. It's insured, but we'd just rather have our truck back. If you see this truck, please call your local police department and have them contact the Louisville KY police department. We hope we find it before it's chopped or delivered to Mexico.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
HWBar
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2008-11-17 12:39 PM (#95001 - in reply to #94997)
Subject: RE: Freightliner Stolen at North American in KY

Expert

That's sad, I was there Saturday and Saturday Night. I'll keep my eyes open.
jim bob
Reg. Jan 2008
Posted 2008-11-18 9:33 AM (#95052 - in reply to #94997)
Subject: RE: Freightliner Stolen at North American in KY

Extreme Veteran

The Louisville Expo center seems to be a good place for theft.  We had a living qurters trailer pulled right out of an outside display a couple of years ago at Louisville.  The guy that stole it was stopped for speeding (clocked at about 90)several months later pulling the trailer on the Pennsylvania turnpike.  He evidently was watching our display, and when no one was around; he hooked on and took off.  Sadly enough,the economy is going to make for a steady increase in this kind of crime. 

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)