'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Specs on older trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-07-28 4:23 PM
1 replies, 2679 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

shovels
Reg. Jul 2008
Posted 2008-07-26 10:13 AM (#88312)
Subject: Specs on older trailers

I'm doing the search again.  Any way to find specs on older trailers?  Currently looking at a 94 4-star, 98 Trail-Et, and a new Cimarron.

The Trail-et seems to have a lot of space on the floor centers, but I like the wood & fiberglass.  What type of suspension & axle rating are they?  I've never even seen one of these before.

Are AL trailers from the early 90s built good?  Does an AL floor wear out (it has been washed every year)?

What is the sturdiest, safest trailers in the used line?  Are the older 4-stars built better than what I've seen in the newer ones?

Is there anywhere that compares trailers side by side?

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
flyinghfarm
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2008-07-28 4:23 PM (#88430 - in reply to #88312)
Subject: RE: Specs on older trailers

Expert

I have a friend who has a Trailet warmblood size 2 horse with dressing room BP, and as she foxhunts, she uses the heck out of it, ..... it has held up to a lot of use and abuse.  It is late 80's I think, and she has no plans to get anything different, it is a workhorse and still looks good.  As far as comparisons, I think your own research is your best bet...
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)