'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Just bought 2003 Exiss 3 horse with LQ

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-07-25 4:39 PM
4 replies, 4313 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Tuffyspop
Reg. Jul 2008
Posted 2008-07-12 1:47 PM (#87350)
Subject: Just bought 2003 Exiss 3 horse with LQ

Regular

I'm new to this forum...was poking around trying to find a hay rack and ladder for my new trailer and google got me over here.

I noticed Dixie Horse and Mule Company advertising here.  That's where my wife and I bought our Exiss.

We have been searching for the right LQ trailer for some time, and had settled on the Exiss 308.  Dixie Horse and Mule had the best price, and I must say, we were treated like royalty from start to finish.  Everything from the financing to the final walk through was top notch.

JT was our sales guy, and he never quit...just kept making sure things were right from the beginning. 

We did check the Better Business Bureau, and they have no issues and are members (asked Mike why they don't publish that on their website???). 

If you are in the market for a trailer, and want top notch customer service, friendly staff and a great value, check them out.  Mike and JT (sales folks) gave us their personal cell numbers in the even we have a problem anywhere, anytime, we call either of them (father or son) and we are taken care of.

I am most pleased with the way we were treated.  They have my highest personal recommendation.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
flyinghfarm
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2008-07-12 2:04 PM (#87351 - in reply to #87350)
Subject: RE: Just bought 2003 Exiss 3 horse with LQ

Expert

Thanks for posting.  It is always so nice to hear of good people in the horse industry.  So often their praises go unsung, while it is so easy to complain and emphasize the negative.... it is refreshing to have good news about someone.  Congrats on your new trailer, too, BTW!
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2008-07-13 10:35 AM (#87374 - in reply to #87350)

Expert

Dixie Horse and Mule has enjoyed an excellent reputation throughout this forum for service and sales. Many people have expressed the same sentiments as Tuffyspop.

I also have an Exiss which I purchased used from an individual. When I needed some information which went unanswered by Exiss, an Email to DHM quickly resulted in a reply from them, Sierra the builder of my LQ and Exiss. I found it rewarding to find that they are willing to help a non customer, with so much consideration. A customer must feel special indeed.

If they were in my part of the country, I would be at their door.

Gard

crowleysridgegirl
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2008-07-13 1:02 PM (#87381 - in reply to #87374)

Expert

I've also had good exchanges with Mr.Don at DH&M on this forum,and offers for help if I ever needed it with our Exiss even though we did not buy it from them,we bought from Jim's MOtors,Cuba MO who are ALSO premiere dealers that know how to treat folks.

They had good opinions and working relations with each other and talk very highly of one another as competitor dealers.

Tuffyspop
Reg. Jul 2008
Posted 2008-07-25 4:39 PM (#88277 - in reply to #87350)

Regular

An update to my purchasing experience with DHMC...

They actually mailed all the title paperwork directly to the license/tax/tag office nearest our home, called them to confirm they recieved it, and made sure the tag office called US at HOME to let us know they were ready for us to sign everything.

I called this morning to make arrangements to head down there and asked what the damage was going to be...and this is the biggest shocker...EVERYTHING was already paid for...3 year tags, tax, registration fees.  I just needed to come down and sign, pick up the tags...and I even got $3.89 cents back from the tag office.

I was fully expecting to lay down another $2000.00 to get taxes paid and tags on the trailer.  I was not expecting it to be completed.  What a class act!

DHMC is a family-owned business...we met most of the family while we were down there, and they were a hoot...had us laughing our tails off while we waited for the trailer to be ready for hauling.

I can't say enough about how good we were treated, start to finish.

We love the Exiss.  We have been camping twice in it already...once for 4 days and the second go-round for a week. 

Our home campsite is Cuivre River State Park here in East Central MO.  We checked out Jim's in Cuba based on friend's recommendation...their prices were not as good as DHMC for what we were looking for.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)