'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
WERM

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-06-17 7:34 PM
2 replies, 2491 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Lena's Mom
Reg. Dec 2006
Posted 2008-06-15 9:02 AM (#85681)
Subject: WERM

Okay Folks.  Eat your hearts out.  I'm getting WERM in my trailer tomorrow.  Husband is leaving this afternoon to make the trek to Oklahoma City.  It's nearly 400 miles but kris gave me an afordable deal to help offset some of the fuel cost.  I am beyond excited.  I scrubbed ceiling, walls, and then floor.  It looks like brand new on the inside.  However, the floor was quite a challenge.  Even though the trailer is only a year and a half old and I have kept the floor clean, there was still urine under the mats.  Didn't see any pitting but there's lots of buck shot from the welding. 

Anyway, I'm excited!!!!

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
tobruk
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2008-06-15 7:14 PM (#85713 - in reply to #85681)
Subject: RE: WERM

Veteran

You'll not regret it.  We've never had anyone unhappy with it.  What's to be unhappy about?
Lena's Mom
Reg. Dec 2006
Posted 2008-06-17 7:34 PM (#85856 - in reply to #85681)
Subject: RE: WERM

Husband got home about 9:30 last night and the floor is beautiful.  (Only other horse people can relate to a trailer floor being beautiful!)  Kris's crew did a first class job and my husband was only there 3.5 hours.  What a great deal.  It is perfectly installed with not one extra smudge.  I will tell you how it all cleans IF I get to go, HOPEFULLY, to Arkansas for the weekend.

Can't say enough about the professional job and the way Kris treated us.  I don't think I will regret one cent of any of the cost.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)