'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Big Thanks To DHMCO

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-03-31 2:06 PM
5 replies, 4378 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

mseyle
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2008-03-31 8:50 AM (#80781)
Subject: Big Thanks To DHMCO

Sorry I hit the wrong key,

Went camping this weekend and was driving at 65mph on the interstate to save fuel and I don't like to haul faster than that when I had a tire blow out on the trailer on the driver side rear axle. Got to the side in the emergency lane as far as I could but as luck has it the ground started to slope away but I managed to get about five feet away from the traffic. I got the spare tire out and got the wheel ramp out and pulled the trailer up on the good tire and changed the bad one while facing on coming traffic. The tire is a radial trailer and tire had developed tread separation on half of the tire which was slapping the side of the trailer and tearing the fender half off and taking out the wiring on that side of the trailer. We then headed down the interstate and I got on the phone with Mike from DHMCO in Alabama where I bought the trailer (Mike runs the service dept.) and I live in SC. and he asked what he could do to help and I informed him that I was back on the road and heading for a car dealership which my father in-law is a partner to make some repairs to the fender and the wiring. Mike informed me that if they had any questions about the trailer to have them call and he would help in any way he could. While driving down the road after talking with Mike I received a call from the service department from the trailer manufacture wanting to know what they could do to help me in this situation as Mike had called them to let them know what had happen.

To make a long story short my problem became their problem and Mike at DHMCO made a bad situation turn into a good situation. I bought this trailer over a year ago and I was treated as I was part of the family at DHMCO.

Don Smith has one heck of a team and I will be forever grateful.

Marion Seyle, Hanahan SC.

Edited by mseyle 2008-03-31 10:11 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tx. Vaquero
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2008-03-31 10:31 AM (#80791 - in reply to #80781)
Subject: RE: Big Thanks To DHMCO

HWBar
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2008-03-31 11:40 AM (#80802 - in reply to #80781)

Expert

This kind of a story is getting to be old hat for Don and his boys....................... Don should start a school to train others in customer service and integrity.
Tx. Vaquero
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2008-03-31 12:06 PM (#80804 - in reply to #80781)

I'll bet there's a certain dealer in Ohio squirming in his little chair as he reads this thread. DHMCO seems to consistently set the pace.
HWBar
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2008-03-31 12:21 PM (#80806 - in reply to #80804)

Expert

Originally written by Tx. Vaquero on 2008-03-31 1:06 PM

I'll bet there's a certain dealer in Ohio squirming in his little chair as he reads this thread. DHMCO seems to consistently set the pace.

Reg. Dec 1899
Posted 2008-03-31 2:06 PM (#80812 - in reply to #80781)

Thanks folks!  We really appreciate all the nice comments!  We do try our best on customer service, and I am most fortunate to have such folks as Mike on our team, and to be supported by the good folks up at Bison!  I am humbled by your posts!  THX  DON
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)