'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Help w/ Drop Down Windows

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-11-26 11:27 PM
2 replies, 2801 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

ohana
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2007-11-26 7:06 PM (#71850)
Subject: Help w/ Drop Down Windows

I have a Titan Avalanche III, slant load, 2 horse, bumper pull trailer with bus windows on the head side (driver side) & I just got it brand new 2 mo. ago. I special ordered it so it didn't even sit on the lot a whole day after it was made & already the rubber plastic insert that the drop down window attaches to when dropped down is cracked. Now the window just smacks around while I drive. I looked in the warranty info, but didn't find anything that stated they would replace it & the Titan co. said to call my dealer & the dealer hasn't returned my messages. Anyone know whether they are suppose to replace it or something I could do to fix it on my own? There isn't anything to bungee cord it down to & since the rubber is cracked it just pops in & out of it while I drive.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
genebob
Reg. Nov 2007
Posted 2007-11-26 11:12 PM (#71860 - in reply to #71850)
Subject: RE: Help w/ Drop Down Windows

Elite Veteran

The window holds are real easy to replace. They are just screwed on from the outside. Look in the hole and you will see the screw.It's possible your dealer doesn't think it's a big deal, but I guess I'd keep on them. If all else fails, pay them a visit if they are local. If not, ask them to mail you a new one so you can replace it yourself.Document all correspondence for future use if more problems should arise.Good Luck!
ohana
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2007-11-26 11:27 PM (#71864 - in reply to #71850)
Subject: RE: Help w/ Drop Down Windows

Thanks! When I talked to the owner's wife, she made it sound like it was extremely complicated & would require me to leave my trailer with them for an extended amount of time. Then she said she would have him call me & I never heard from him. I called another 3-4 times, but never heard back. I will just go pay them a visit with the trailer in tow... it will be a lot easier to pressure him to fix it now that I know it requires such little work! Thanks again!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)