'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Adam Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-08-07 12:49 PM
4 replies, 2940 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

baygreyrooster
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-08-04 12:43 PM (#65106)
Subject: Adam Trailers

Could anyone give any background/insight/opinions (good or bad) on Adam trailers?

A friend of mine is looking at buying one in the States and is curious.  We have never heard of them in Canada.

Thanks for any help you could send her way.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Spooler
Reg. Aug 2006
Posted 2007-08-06 1:06 PM (#65249 - in reply to #65106)
Subject: RE: Adam Trailers

Extreme Veteran

Adam's trailers are made in Virginia. I had a steel one that I had bought used.  Worked good except it was steel and where I live steel just dosen't last long. The aluminum ones looked nice. I would of looked into buying one if a dealer sold them in my area. Here is the link to their site.

http://www.adamtrailers.com/

baygreyrooster
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-08-06 5:59 PM (#65271 - in reply to #65106)

Thanks so much for your honest opinion!
ljk73
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2007-08-07 9:30 AM (#65312 - in reply to #65106)

New User

I bought my Adam trailer new in 1999.  It has been a great trailer for me.  It is the steel model with aluminum skin.  It is still in great shape and looks new.  The floors are great and there's no rust or other problems on the exterior.

The one problem I had is that the seal that goes around the top started leaking in the tack room.  Only right where it rounds at the front corners.  It leaked at different times on both sides, but it was an easy fix.  It was just a matter of replacing the sealant that had aged and loosened.

The trailer is older now and I think soon I will need to replace the jack as it is getting creaky.  But overall, I think it's a nice trailer for the money.

ghbb41
Reg. Jul 2007
Posted 2007-08-07 12:49 PM (#65325 - in reply to #65106)

Veteran

I have had 2 Adam's steel trailers and still have my stock trailer. Roger and Beverly Dalton are great people to work with and have in past made the repairs to trailers at their factory in Rural Retreat;, Va.  My neighbor bought an all aluminium 22 foot with living quarters 2 years ago. He has no problems with it and he is very satisfied with it.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)