'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Featherlite Trailer, read the small print!!!
[Frozen]

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-06-04 4:49 PM
30 replies, 7824 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh Frozen
Message format

Puddintame
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2007-06-02 11:34 AM (#61675 - in reply to #61407)
Subject: RE: Featherlite Trailer, read the small print!!!

Hello!

Can you post a picture please?

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
ATrailerPro
Reg. Aug 2006
Posted 2007-06-02 3:38 PM (#61681 - in reply to #61407)

They have pictures posted in the albums section under mshal, featherlite floor holes.
It is in the middle column towards the bottom.
farmbabe
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2007-06-04 1:51 PM (#61777 - in reply to #61407)

Expert

If you want to vent- then fine, set up a blog and vent all you want. The problem is whenever someone has a bad expereince we get A- only one side of the story. We have no idea what is really going on, just what we are being told by the "victim" and B- the immediate assumption that the manufacture is " is building an inferior product and they know it"...no we don't know it and neither do you. You have provided no evidence of an "inferior product" nor have you proved that " they know it". You said you "pull them and wash it out regularly. I also bed really deep and clean out after each use.".. yet the holes are "huge"...how did they get so huge so fast? Could it be a really bad floor or maybe you're not being totally truthful? We don't know. I would be concerned too but I get tired of the same old knee jerk reaction based soley on your incident ALONE. You compare your floor to an older 4-star trailer- this proves nothing at all but you use that ONE OTHER trailer floor as proof of what????? You haven't provided any facts as to a "inferior product"...just a bad experience.

mshal
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2007-06-04 2:06 PM (#61779 - in reply to #61407)

Regular

Farmbabe, You are right it is only my experience and I don't understand why YOU take it so personal!! The only thing I can post is what happened to me on THIS Featherlite trailer, I also stated that I had owned other Featherlites and had no problem! And it was not a knee jerk reaction, it was a heart stopping reaction when I pulled the mats out!!!! I have tried to go back and find the old posts where I told people to buy this trailer because of the extra wide stalls.I have changed my internet provider and had to re register so I can't find the old posts!!! I think this is an important subject for anyone buying a trailer. I went solely on my past experiences and it bit me in the but!!! If you think this is not a valid subject then don't post on it!!!!
farmbabe
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2007-06-04 2:39 PM (#61780 - in reply to #61779)

Expert

This isn't personal to me at all ( why would you think so?) I have no dog in this fight. You started this thread and I am only responding- sorry if I am not sucking up. "The only thing I can post is what happened to me on THIS Featherlite trailer, I also stated that I had owned other Featherlites and had no problem!"- However, you claim in the OP that Featherlite is building a "inferior product and they know it"....which is it, one bad apple or the whole barrel? I can understand your frustration but like I said its become a knee jerk reaction to make wild claims against the manufacture be it Bison, Exiss or Featherlite whenever something goes wrong. Not long ago,someone had a horse bust its head through the roof of a Exiss and BINGO!! ALL Exiss trailers were unsafe and dangerous!! Exiss knew they were building a bad trailer!!! Don't buy a Exiss!!!! How shrill. Now you're doing the samething ( lots of !!!!)
DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2007-06-04 4:49 PM (#61790 - in reply to #61780)

Elite Veteran

I have to admit . . . Farmbabe makes a good point in that you can't take down the whole company for one trailer.  Bringing up a problem on this board is a good thing. 

Using the board to take down a trailer company based upon your most recent trailer experience is drawing conclusions based upon your emotions.  No problem there either.  You've aired your complaint on our board about this trailer and spoke highly of other trailers from this company you've owned in the past.  Now the thread is degenerating into differences of opinion and perspective. 

The thread is not being deleted.  Just frozen. 

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)