'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Trailer

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-10-20 10:00 AM
27 replies, 7681 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Gone
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2007-10-20 8:44 AM (#69678 - in reply to #69300)
Subject: RE: Trailer

Elite Veteran

Thank you for all of the feedback. The reason I ask and ask again is that I just want to narrow it down and be sure of my purchase. I am by far not lacking credibilty with my questions. All of you own and have owned different trailers for different reasons. Getting feedback from you guys is knowledge for me. It has helped a lot. I now know what lq size, width, #horses, all aluminum and the type of lq I'd like. My big thing now is the quality build of the trailer within my budget. It's a big purchase for something that doesn't appreciate and if it takes a year to research, so be it. Again, thank you.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
dixie
Reg. Jun 2007
Posted 2007-10-20 9:28 AM (#69679 - in reply to #69300)

Veteran

ALOT for your money is not what I was referring to. I'm not saying that a 35k 8' wide 10 or 12' sw trailer would be a bad trailer, but he asked about 4 Star. I'm sorry, but there is no 35k trailer going to be the same quality as something like a 4 Star. You get what you pay for a lot of these companies are building good affordable trailers and they doll them up to hide all the ways that they are cheaper than the 4 Star type trailers so you really have to know what you're looking at. They're not bad trailers, but not even in the same league as 4 Star, Elite, Bloomer, Cherokee, etc. If Gone had ask for a Featherlite or something comparible then I would agree he could get alot of trailer for his 35k. All I was trying to say was Gone is either going to have to up his budget, lower his standards from them top of line to average, or buy used. That's it because you are not getting 4 Star like quality in a trailer that size for 35k its impossible.
Gone
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2007-10-20 10:00 AM (#69680 - in reply to #69300)

Elite Veteran

I do agree with you......
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'