'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
What can I clean my aluminum trailer with?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-03-19 4:58 PM
4 replies, 3700 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

labellemaldo
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2007-03-18 10:27 PM (#57282)
Subject: What can I clean my aluminum trailer with?

Hey guys! I just bought a used featherlite horse trailer and need to get the old dirt off, any suggestions on what will clean and brighten this trailer up?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
loveduffy
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2007-03-18 10:41 PM (#57284 - in reply to #57282)
Subject: RE: What can I clean my aluminum trailer with?

Expert

I use a all in one wash and wax on my aluminum trailer it works great. on this site you can look up other thing to use also  
kid lena
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2007-03-19 7:23 AM (#57295 - in reply to #57282)

EQ Solutions makes an aluminum wash that you use with the foamer that works really good if you want to brighten up your trailer. Just don't leave it on too long. I do small sections at a time and brush it with a car wash brush then rinse immediately.
marym
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2007-03-19 7:59 AM (#57298 - in reply to #57282)

I ended up buying "Acid enhanced Trailer Brightener". FPPF chemical co inc Buffalo NY 1-800-735-3773 (thats on the gallon jug) That is what the lable name reads. I got it from Cat Co in Fargo ND but I'm sure it is carried alot of places. I think it was $29. a gallon. Did my trailer 2x less then 1/2 the container. It works great...I put it in a garden sprayer set it to the ratio needed and spray it on a few seconds and ta da it looks great just like the name, Trailer Brightener it Brightened my DULL 4 star up in seconds. I thought it was a secret? when I called the trailer dealers they had no idea what to use?? I mean really I called 4 star where they make the trailer no one knew? or called back like they said they would to let me know.. Oh well I now know how to make them look new....Thanks MaryM
labellemaldo
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2007-03-19 4:58 PM (#57333 - in reply to #57282)

Funny you mention that acid wash, my friend just told me I can take it up to the dealer and they will use an acid wash on it that makes it look brand new! I bet I can save a lot of money with buying my own stuff. Thanks for the advice!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)