'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
NEW CAMPGROUND (CIRCLE E) BELVIDERE TN)

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-03-20 9:02 AM
5 replies, 3005 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

kershawsowner
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2007-03-19 5:50 AM (#57292)
Subject: NEW CAMPGROUND (CIRCLE E) BELVIDERE TN)

Veteran

Hello everyone just wanted you all to know if you like camping and trail riding there is a wonderful new campground we checked out this past weekend... They have wonderful barns (elect & water).. bedding is furnished.. the trails could not be marked any better, nice bath house.. alot of sites they are still building and from what we saw if they keep it up this way and keep adding they are going to be  one of the best campgrounds around...(we usually go to lbl Wrangler camp.. ky.. which is nice but i feel it has gone down hill in the past 2 or three years.. this place does have a website the way i found it was went to google and typed in circle e guest ranch.... also the campground is quiet and peaceful no loud music and wild parties going on to us that is a good thing it seems there is two types of campgrounds the out of control wild party type or the other which im not knocking either i am older and like the family quiet places...check it out and happy trails!!!!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Circle E
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-03-19 9:33 AM (#57301 - in reply to #57292)
Subject: RE: NEW CAMPGROUND (CIRCLE E) BELVIDERE TN)

Thanks, we are sure glad you enjoyed everything, and look forward to having you back with us soon!!!!!!!!

Happy Trails35
iCE CRM
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2007-03-19 8:46 PM (#57342 - in reply to #57301)

Extreme Veteran

Hey Circle E see you are online are Y'all planning on adding any more board to the bottoms of the stalls?
kershawsowner
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2007-03-20 2:47 AM (#57357 - in reply to #57292)

Veteran

i surely am not trying to open a can of worms but i liked the stalls at circle e.. the boards are spaced about a foot apart at bottom and if a leg goes over it can come back easy.. and the top is completely closed with that heavy wire where they cant put their head into or fight across with each other.. i saw a horse at lbl in fact i was one of the people running around camp trying to find a chain saw because those boards get wropped at the bottom and low and behold a horse got its foot caught between the bottom two boards... like i say im not trying to pick a fight here with my view.. 

iCE CRM
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2007-03-20 7:45 AM (#57362 - in reply to #57357)

Extreme Veteran

I love everything about the place but that. Love the hog panel on top there is about a 6 inch gap off the ground and a 12 inch in the middle and we have seen horses get cast in stalls like this. If there were boards like in their stud stall it would be great. When stalls are 8X8 and a horse lays down and rolls he is hung and the barns are not right next to your campsites and they won't let you picket. But the place is nice and the people are nice and this is a very pretty area. I will come I just won't sleep very well.
tenntrailrider
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-03-20 9:02 AM (#57363 - in reply to #57292)

We went up weekend before last and loved it.  Very nice folks.  The stalls need more boards but they are already working on it. The trails we rode were wide and well marked. There are a couple of tough spots on some but you can ask about these before you go out. Hope to go back again next weekend.  Get ready to pull the hill to get up there, it's worth the pull.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)