'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
need help designing floorplan for DIY LQ

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-02-23 2:03 PM
4 replies, 2671 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

7skeeter
Reg. Apr 2006
Posted 2007-02-21 3:28 PM (#55999)
Subject: need help designing floorplan for DIY LQ

Here is the area I have to work with. I am not concerned with putting in water or anything of that nature just some seating and lots of storage space since I pack everything but the kitchen sink when I leave. I have two electrical outlets already installed and an a/c unit in the ceiling with a heat strip. I think I would like to put a closet in the slant corner since my door is on the curbside it limits my wall space. I also would like to put some sort of step up into the gooseneck so the dogs can get up and down. I also would like to put a small microwave somewhere and need a spot to put a 13" TV and the DVD player so you can see it from the bed. Thanks!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
terri s
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2007-02-22 8:32 AM (#56048 - in reply to #55999)
Subject: RE: need help designing floorplan for DIY LQ

Elite Veteran

You could get a tall kitchen cabinet or base corner unit that would work as a short closet. I nearly did this myself this spring-found one that was about 30" tall, you could put a clothes rod across it diagonally to hang things on, use the top for the microwave. Install another corner cabinet above for the tv. You may be able to get a corner hutch unit that could do all three functions for you also.
maccwall
Reg. May 2004
Posted 2007-02-22 12:01 PM (#56058 - in reply to #55999)

Extreme Veteran

Welcome to the forum,

What I did when I did my trailer was go to the "horse trailers for sale"" section on this site and find every 4ft SW picture that I liked and downloaded the picture to my machine. Did this for a long while. You'd be surprized how many different things you can come up with just by looking a the pictures. Of course you'll also find out how many of them look alike too. THat's how I got my ideas and I drew up my layouts from that. They changed many times...

Terri
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2007-02-22 12:05 PM (#56059 - in reply to #56058)

Expert

Glad to know I'm not the only one downloading every picture I like.  Someday I'm gonna have the Ritz in my 2ft shortwall cave!!
Yippee Ki Yo
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2007-02-23 2:03 PM (#56142 - in reply to #55999)

7skeeter & Terri, I sent you a PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World