'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Poll Mustang has to go :(

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-01-30 4:23 PM
1 replies, 2817 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Horse Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

cindydj
Reg. Nov 2006
Posted 2007-01-29 6:56 PM (#54693)
Subject: Mustang has to go :(

Regular

Well I had put the new mustang up for sale because we don't have much land and he loves to run and will almost go through the fence. All day every day him and my paint rear and paw at each other non stop...Well today hubby calls and says guess where I am in the middle of the neighbors pasture trying to catch YOUR horses. He was not happy long day at work early morning and all.....I told them to hang on I would get them when I got there. Well I got him and my other horse with a feed bucket here they came running. All the neighborhood men were trying to rope and catch them on 50 acres LOL! I walk out wistle and shake the bucket and they come running to me. I checked all the fence and it is fine....he just went over, now hubby says he must go NOW he has all the others out of sorts and won't stay in....This horsehas mega personality and we love him but he also climbs stalls now fence jumping I guess that was why he was such a good deal....I hope I can find him a good home...

Edited by cindydj 2007-01-29 6:58 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
huntseat
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2007-01-30 4:23 PM (#54752 - in reply to #54693)
Subject: RE: Mustang has to go :(

Expert

The best thing you can do is contact your local Mustang club and let them help you place him in a new home.  My first judging job was at a Mustang club show.  They are different from what I'll call domestic horses.  If he has started teaching your other horses bad habits he needs to go ASAP!

There may be a horse rescue that you can take him to, try Lone Star Equine Rescue...they have foster parents that will help him and the people are very friendly and helpful.

http://www.lser.org/

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)