'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
CM or Xpress????

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-02-09 10:54 AM
2 replies, 2492 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Horse Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

horsemom3
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-02-09 10:14 AM (#55277)
Subject: CM or Xpress????

I can't decide if I should purchase a 04 CM or a new Xpress. Both are aluminum and about the same price. CM is a bit bigger. I have also considered a Platinum that is a bit more expensive with fewer options. I have never bought an LQ and don't want to make a mistake. The CM and Platinum have room for an onboard generator, Xpress no. The Xpress looks really nice and I like that it is new. It is actually Keifer built and just sold by Xpress....just worried that they are not well known enough. Any thoughts???
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
freightdog7
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2007-02-09 10:30 AM (#55279 - in reply to #55277)
Subject: RE: CM or Xpress????

The CM is a good tried and true solid no frills trailer in my opinion...

The Platinum is what I would buy with less options but they hold their value in the long run...

The Xpress I thought was just poorly made...looked at one in Casa Grande and was less than impressed.

I have a Featherlite that is our second and it is really well constructed. I think the Platinum and 4Star are really nice but you pay for the name...CM/Xpress cater to the cost conscious...and Featherlite and Bison is right in the middle where I like to be...

horsemom3
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-02-09 10:54 AM (#55281 - in reply to #55277)
Subject: RE: CM or Xpress????

Thanks. I am thinking we will probably go with the CM. I am just always so paranoid when I buy something used.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)