'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Kingston Belvedere II reviews

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-01-10 11:30 AM
2 replies, 3190 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Chris J
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2007-01-10 10:30 AM (#53652)
Subject: Kingston Belvedere II reviews

New User

I'm very seriously contemplating buying a new Kingston Belvedere II (my first GN!), and would love any feedback on the trailer and particularly how well the luma dome vents work - I have the option to have the flip up type installed instead, but it'll run about $500, so I wonder if it's worth it.  I live in VT, after all, not AZ!

Thanks for any feedback!

Chris

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
SHMANN
Reg. Aug 2006
Posted 2007-01-10 11:19 AM (#53656 - in reply to #53652)
Subject: RE: Kingston Belvedere II reviews

Veteran

Hi Chris - Welome to the forum.  I can't offer an opinion on the vents, as I've never seen them.  I can tell you this - the fellow in CT that I work with for Horse Transport has a Kingston and loves it.  It was his 3rd trailer, after two other less expensive brands, and he thinks the Kingston is a very well built trailer.  He does horse transport as a sideline to his racing (Standardbred), and he's found them to be very durable.  I can also offer that my Standardbred is large for the breed, and he fits nicely in the trailer. His trailer is a straight load model.

Good Luck.

Steve

Chris J
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2007-01-10 11:30 AM (#53657 - in reply to #53652)
Subject: RE: Kingston Belvedere II reviews

New User

Thanks Steve,

The trailer I had before (just sold it) was a Kingston (plain old 2H BP, no DR), and I loved it enough that it was easy to reject the other brands. The new one is a lot of $ though, so I'm trying to be wise about it.  I appreciate your note.

Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)