'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Advice requested: Exiss XT 306

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2024-10-02 2:40 PM
0 replies, 195 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

dblev
Reg. Oct 2024
Posted 2024-10-02 2:40 PM (#185816)
Subject: Advice requested: Exiss XT 306

New User

Hey,
This may be a long shot but here I go! The family member purchased a 2004 Exiss XT 306 (GNHC-720-t). Obviously being an older unit, there are several issues that need to be addressed concerning the living quarters. We have had the trailer for a year and the air conditioning worked great, until it didn't. The began to require regular a spray of WD-40 on the blade shaft to get started. Now it doesn't work at all. From what I recall that heater never did work. The refrigerator worked excellent for about a year, now it will not cool at all. It does click when turned on. There appears to be an a compressor behind the refrigerator which is the color of "rust" ??
I am pretty handy and believe I can make some repairs.

Being unfamiliar with horse trailers, in their living quarters in general, is this something where I would need to source parts from Exiss?
On the front of the trailer it says " interior by Sprinter", so if not Exiss, maybe Sprinter? I scoured the internet to find a parts diagram for that unit, even if only for the AC and the refrigerator but there is nothing! That would be very helpful to identify what parts need to be replaced in order. In the event that I cannot figure any of this out, would I go to a RV repair shop?? I'm assuming they can repair stuff like this. Any advice or would be very helpful!
Thank you!
David
Clarksville, TN
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'