'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Building a midtack? and AC question

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2013-01-27 4:47 PM
1 replies, 2776 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

lou
Reg. Aug 2009
Posted 2013-01-26 7:40 PM (#149555)
Subject: Building a midtack? and AC question

Regular

I have a 2012 Calico steel stock combo with a 4 ft straight wall.  I am kind of thinking about coming out from the escape door across to the other side and making this kind of like a midtack so I can have more room in the dressing room.  How would I install a wall here since i can't make a stud wall since there are no slants?  Also, I am in Texas and wanting to install a roof mount AC on it.  The trailer already has the opening and the dealer told me they could mount the AC on top and run a pigtail for it so I could hook it up to an extension cord, but I thought it would need in a box?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
yeehaw
Reg. Mar 2010
Posted 2013-01-27 4:47 PM (#149569 - in reply to #149555)
Subject: RE: Building a midtack? and AC question

Veteran

a pigtail out of the a/c will work, if you only want to run it, but if you want anything else running on electric you would be wise into putting in a small circuit breaker box and wiring your a/c to it along with anything else you might or will need.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)