'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
W W Trailer Madill Oklahoma

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2012-07-07 12:42 PM
3 replies, 6543 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

torodin
Reg. Mar 2012
Posted 2012-07-05 3:37 PM (#145381)
Subject: W W Trailer Madill Oklahoma

Does anyone know anything about WW Trailers of Madill Ok? Are they good, lightweight or heavy duty? Are they a quality product? According to their website, they have been in business over 40 years, so I expect some people have experience with them. Can you let me know. Thank you.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
terri s
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2012-07-06 6:14 AM (#145390 - in reply to #145381)
Subject: RE: W W Trailer Madill Oklahoma

Elite Veteran

There are a lot of very old WWs still on the road. I have never owned one but certainly have nothing against them. They are a sturdy, no frills kind of trailer. Now that they are doing aluminum I would consider buying one. The only thing I can say for my own wants is that they are still a little on the small side for today's larger horses. They don't seem to have a 7' model or I haven't seen one yet, standard appears to be 6w x 6'6 tall, a little narrower than I like and a little shorter. But...it's all in the angle of the stalls, so I wouldn't rule them out either. 
lou
Reg. Aug 2009
Posted 2012-07-07 9:48 AM (#145413 - in reply to #145381)

Regular

I have a WW Wrangler BP and with the large dressing room, it is very tongue heavy.  Well made steel 1995 model, three horse, however, I think the biggest problem in the past with WW is the paint, and mine needs paint.
torodin
Reg. Mar 2012
Posted 2012-07-07 12:42 PM (#145415 - in reply to #145381)

This is a great help. I have priced a new 16 foot WW aluminum. It is certainly cost effective compared to other makes. because of that, I ma wondering if they are as good as other brands. Sounds like they could be. I can live with the 6 foot 6 inch height and a more narrow interior as long as they are well built and sound.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)