'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Southeast Financial

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-05-18 6:44 PM
1 replies, 4374 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

cjnickols
Reg. May 2011
Posted 2011-05-18 5:38 PM (#134207)
Subject: Southeast Financial

New User

I'm looking to purchase a trailer and will have to finance, local credit union will only do 5 years so have been searching other options.  Ran across Southeast Financial (but am so weary of scams...they seem to be around every corner- it's a sad world these days).  I did some reasearch on them (BBB, etc) and they seem to have good reviews, and I did read some of the older threads on here with great reviews.  Has anyone used them recently?  Do they have have good rates and terms?   Or is there someone else out there that is reputable.  (I have excellent credit so that shouldn't be an issue)  Not sure if I will go with a private party or dealer..just trying to see how much trailer I can afford first.  I've never financed a trailer before...is a down payment required?  I'm not looking to spend over $30,000.  Just wondering if anyone else has had an experience that they could share!  Thanks!

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
arrestado
Reg. Feb 2008
Posted 2011-05-18 6:44 PM (#134208 - in reply to #134207)
Subject: RE: Southeast Financial

LOVE THEM!!!! I did do a post about them because I was so pleased with their service. Absolutely recommend them. I even switched trailers hours within closing the loan. They changed the paperwork and there were NO problems. Elizabeth was my loan advisor.BTW--My loan closed around March 2011. First trailer was going to be from a dealer, but then I found a better and closer deal from a private individual. No issues whatsoever.

Edited by arrestado 2011-05-18 6:46 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)