'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
need replacement 1997 Bison door-help?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-04-19 8:49 PM
3 replies, 3970 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Rebecca
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2009-07-13 10:23 AM (#107946)
Subject: need replacement 1997 Bison door-help?

where do i start looking for a 1997 Bison door replacement? any ideas? cost? teh 2 horse trailer is dark blue with gold metallic decorations....thanks! this is for my friend :)
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
jim bob
Reg. Jan 2008
Posted 2009-07-13 3:51 PM (#107955 - in reply to #107946)
Subject: RE: need replacement 1997 Bison door-help?

Extreme Veteran

It sounds as though you are talking about a steel trailer?  Bison quit building steel trailers several years ago; and I would guess this would be like finding a needle in a haystack.  I would take it to a steel/aluminum fabrication shop and have them make one for it.  If however it is an RV camper type door, you might be able to find one of those at a dealer or camper/supply store.
Rebecca
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2009-07-13 3:53 PM (#107956 - in reply to #107946)

im not sure if it's steel? i know the data plate said it was manufactured in indiana in 1997. i just thought my friend might have a hard time finding someone to make one to fit perfectly if she could find one used thru a dealer or someone with a trailer like hers that is junked and they would sell teh door....
TanyaB
Reg. Apr 2011
Posted 2011-04-19 8:49 PM (#133209 - in reply to #107946)

I know this post is old but I was wondering if your friend still has this trailer? I have a 97 2 horse bumper pull, dark blue/green with gold metallic trim, that Im trying to import in to Canada. The Canadian gov is saying the vin is invalid but Bison thinks it is valid from what records they still have on a trailer this old. They say they dont have much on it. They are trying to find the problem and wanted the model #. The old registration I have only says HT? Assuming it means horse trailer? And the labels have worn off thru the years. If you see this post could I email you a picture to see if its the same trailer? And if so could you ask your friend if she has a model number for this trailer? I would really appreciate any help. I had no idea how hard it was going to be to get this trailer into Canada but I really like the trailer and hope I can get this figured out. Thanks

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)