'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Thank You

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2010-01-18 8:46 AM
0 replies, 2116 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2010-01-18 8:46 AM (#115410)
Subject: Thank You

Expert

Many of you recently answered my several questions posted under the thread "Need A Woman's Viewpoint". This posting was made for a specific purpose, to gather some otherwise unobtainable insight. I was asked to provide a manufacturer with some marketing analysis, and with your help, there was much more information that I was able to deliver.

I'm a mechanically inclined person. I want to know the wall thickness of a metal extrusion, the series of metal from which it was made, and if it was TIG or MIG welded. I want to know if the finished object is strong and reliable and if it's attractive, that's a bonus.

My "Girls" like many of you, have different perspectives. They know what its like to load a horse in the dark, while they and the animals are suffering from a twelve hour day in the hot sun. Being alone on a windy day, trying to keep a one piece tailgate open, and load a horse at the same time, can be a trying experience at best. Not being able to reach a window latch without using a step, can be frustrating.

These and many other issues were recently presented to a trailer manufacturing owner and his staff. It appears that his interest was genuine, and since that meeting, he has already acted on several initiatives. Again, without your shared insight, this would not have been possible. So for your many and most thoughtful responses, a heartfelt, THANK YOU!

BOL  Gard

Edited by gard 2010-01-18 9:34 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World