'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Trail Rider Trailers~Opinions Please

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2010-01-18 6:58 PM
4 replies, 3605 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

jackieO
Reg. Nov 2009
Posted 2009-11-21 9:35 PM (#113498)
Subject: Trail Rider Trailers~Opinions Please

New User

We are currently researching LQ trailers. I was at the Congress and had the opportunity to look at many different models/brands. Also, looked at more upon my return home. Have found online the Trail Rider trailers and we are very interested. In particular, we are interested in the Royal 14' with slide, 3 horse. I have found a couple of earlier threads regarding these trailers, but I would love to hear from folks who have one including pros/cons etc. I have communicated with a salesman and have received a quote and it certainly appears as though we are getting a lot of trailer for the $.Thanks in advance for your commentary.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
jackieO
Reg. Nov 2009
Posted 2009-11-24 11:28 AM (#113577 - in reply to #113498)
Subject: RE: Trail Rider Trailers~Opinions Please

New User

Thank you for the responses thus far. Keep 'em coming!!
nanadriggs
Reg. Nov 2009
Posted 2009-11-24 12:12 PM (#113582 - in reply to #113498)

New User

Jackie,We have this exact trailer on our lot in CA. The lady that helped design the interiors, Alexis, put her 14ft and her 20ft. here for us to sell. They are beautiful trailers. I have talked to some of the other buyers of her trailers and they have nothing but good things to say about the product. Go to our web:www.thetrailermart.com and look at our online inventory. Scroll down the list to the Alexis 14ft. Thanks, Diane
California Horseman
Reg. Dec 2009
Posted 2009-12-03 11:06 AM (#113895 - in reply to #113498)

New User

I bought a Trail Rider unit this passed summer and simply love it! One of the best decisions my wife and I have made to increase the quality of our riding experience. I seen and inspected two units I ran into around our county, owned by friends (now) here in California. We use our Trail Rider to trail ride and go out a couple of time a month for overnighters and longer pending on the venues or events. We have lived to date as long as a week in great comfort, all our friend hang out at “our place”, because we have the most room and the best facilities most the time. The units are so well built and may have the best warrantee in the industry. We love the side out features, and have lots of living space and lots of storage. The cabinetry is very well constructed and laid out wife friendly. Maybe most of all, you can’t beat the price. I literally bought direct from the factory! At dealer cost! The same unit I purchased would have been at least in my case, 25% more from the next closest manufacturer in California. P.S. we love the indoor / outdoor DVD?CD sound system, just keep that country playing in the background while seating and eating with our friends.

LAZYJ10
Reg. Jan 2010
Posted 2010-01-18 6:58 PM (#115432 - in reply to #113498)

New User

We have a friend who has one and they love it, I have been to thier factory many times we had them do a Exiss trailer back in 04 we sold it last month and order a new Trail Rider from what I have seen this trailer is by far the best for the money we order the Royal 3 horse with the 17 foot living quarters
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)