'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Best place to go in Eastern OK or Arkansas?

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-12-04 8:58 AM
26 replies, 10119 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

CTRider
Reg. Sep 2009
Posted 2009-12-01 1:57 PM (#113807 - in reply to #113792)
Subject: RE: Best place to go in Eastern OK or Arkansas?

Extreme Veteran

The NATRC competition in Bandera at the Hill Country State Natural Area will be May 15/16. Calendar and info can be found at www.natrc4.org. I travel with the horses alot while competing. My husband goes if he can get off work but I have more days off than him. I am leaving this Friday for the first competition of 2010 season at Parrie Haynes Ranch in Killeen, TX. Corpus Christi is a long ways from me. You might be interested in checking out the NATRC competition March 6/7 as it is at 7IL Trails in Cat Spring which is just west of Houston. Pretty close to you. We have a couple of members that live in your area.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
ridingarocky
Reg. Aug 2008
Posted 2009-12-04 8:58 AM (#113934 - in reply to #111199)
Subject: RE: Best place to go in Eastern OK or Arkansas?

Elite Veteran

i would like to correspond with or meet them.. I haven't even been riding that much in a while due to not having any place (without a long road trip) to go.. Bandera is the only place I've hauled to .. except for the beach once or twice.. which.. if you've seen it once, you've pretty well seen it.. We have a 100 acre open field across the road from our barn which has gotten boring and unless I am working on something, I do not get any enjoyment out of riding in an arena.. I like the trail...
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)