'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Delta Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-09-05 8:26 PM
1 replies, 2975 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

FANCYPAINT
Reg. Sep 2009
Posted 2009-09-05 6:31 AM (#110308)
Subject: Delta Trailers

I am looking at purchasing a 2007 I believe 700 series 3 horse gooseneck slant delta. It is brand new never hauled a horse. Do these trailers hold their value if taken care of is 8500 a reasonable price for it?

I am looking at buying it in the next couple of days so your input would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
crowleysridgegirl
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2009-09-05 8:26 PM (#110330 - in reply to #110308)
Subject: RE: Delta Trailers

Expert

This is a link to the Delta website page with your trailer on it:

http://deltatrailers.com/horse-700.htm

We had a 3H slant BP Delta that we sold for 3K.It had no dressing room and just a rudimentary saddle rack in the nose,no drop down windows,etc.Recently sold a Wrangler (2000) 4H slant with dressing room for $5200.The Delta year was between 95 and 97,can't remember.

If you take care of it,especially if you can keep it inside a shed or underneath a covering,it will be fine.Steel will rust as you know,but Delta makes a good trailer,as steel trailers go,and for the features on the trailer that you've mentioned,(not sure what options you may have) I don't think the price is out of line.Remember how much steel prices have risen.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)