'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
TOWLITE Trailers...need feedback

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-09-07 5:37 PM
1 replies, 7095 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

littletwofeet
Reg. Sep 2009
Posted 2009-09-07 3:31 PM (#110358)
Subject: TOWLITE Trailers...need feedback

New User

My husband and I just went and looked at a 2004 Towlite 3horse Gooseneck trailer with what I guess you'd call a "weekender package".  It has a cowboy shower, water heater, water pump, air conditioner, refrigerator, flip down windows, padded dividers, walk through door to the horse bay, and rear tack.  Tires are in good shape. Mats and pads on the walls.  $7500.  It needs a matress, but that's no big deal.   Also, I'd like it to have more cabinets and a sink...but considering Rickie is really great at that type of stuff (used to build cabinets for a living), that'd be no problem either.

DH looked everything over really well...at the axles...the boards under the mats...ect.  Doesn't look like it's ever leaked in the LQ.  It had just rained also...and everything inside (both LQ and horse area) was dry.  We couldn't check out to make sure everything (lights, AC, ect) worked or not....but if we decided that we really want this trailer, we will OF COURSE do that. 

My question is though...is this a dependable brand of trailer?  I don't know anyone else who owns one of these to ask...and was told that I might could get some feedback here.  So if anyone has any advice...please share!

Thanks,
Jess

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
crowleysridgegirl
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2009-09-07 5:37 PM (#110363 - in reply to #110358)
Subject: RE: TOWLITE Trailers...need feedback

Expert

We had a 3H Towlite,no LQ,and,it was a good trailer,held its' value.Towlite was made by TP Industries,Todd Patton who owns Central Arkansas Trailer Sales at Wooster,AR.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)