'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Classic Gold Buckle

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-05-14 10:04 AM
3 replies, 8012 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Lisantwist
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2009-05-14 12:00 AM (#104883)
Subject: Classic Gold Buckle

Sexy Bee Yacht

Hi,

I am looking at a 04 9' SW Classic Gold Buckle trailer (listed on this site).  I don't have much info/experience with Classics, other than they look nice.  Any information, good or bad, is much appreciated.  My main concern of course is safety and any issues that people may have had. 

Thanks!
Lisa

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Haflingers4Me
Reg. Apr 2006
Posted 2009-05-14 2:56 AM (#104886 - in reply to #104883)
Subject: RE: Classic Gold Buckle

Classic makes a nice trailer, I'm very happy with my Monarch. Love the Rumber floor, good for 20 years on the warranty. It's all aluminum so no rust issues here in the land of rain/showers/drizzle and mist 7 1/2 months of the year. It will get black streaks on the exterior, but you can buy special black streak remover (RV places) or use greased lightning to get them off...it's cheaper and hasn't hurt the paint yet. No problems with trailer yet, besides normal things- a door holdback popped off, some window screens came loose and broke a trailer tie or three. Happy shopping! H4M
Painted Horse
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2009-05-14 8:28 AM (#104900 - in reply to #104883)

Expert

I had a Classic Monarch that I put a Lot of use on over the five years I owned it.  I upgraded to the Classic Bunkhouse and had that for a couple of years.

They build a good trailer. As stated they are an all aluminum trailer and they have held up to the Forest Service and BLM roads I dragged them down going to CTR rides, endurance races and deer and elk hunting. Never had any problems with structure of the trailers. They have a one piece fiberglass roof. So no leaks.  They towed very well. Windows and doors staying in alignment.  The Rumber flooring is great.

Their LQ are a mid range type of product. The fridge and appliances are regular RV type of units, so comparable to any other LQ. The cabinets are not soild hardwood. but rather the particle board with the veneer overlay which is common in competitvely priced cabinets. You would have to look at the trailer and see if they upgraded the cabinets in the Gold Buckle from what they used in my Bunkhouse.

I would consider one again.

Lisantwist
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2009-05-14 10:04 AM (#104912 - in reply to #104883)

Sexy Bee Yacht

Thanks! 
Others?

Lisa

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread