'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Getting the LQ ready

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-03-19 9:22 PM
1 replies, 2309 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

dcrider
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2009-03-19 7:51 PM (#101778)
Subject: Getting the LQ ready

This winter, I bought a used 1998 Sooner LQ with a propane hot water heater and a shower with a separate toilet and sink. No instructions included. No idea how to get started. Maybe do the man thing and just start hooking up the water hose and lighting the pilot light. Is it that easy? Any suggestions.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2009-03-19 9:22 PM (#101789 - in reply to #101778)
Subject: RE: Getting the LQ ready

Expert

I bought a used trailer with no instructions. I contacted a dealer of the trailer's manufacturer, who steered me to the LQ conversion company who installed my interior. They forwarded their instruction manual and answered my many questions. It made my new ownership much easier to learn.

Many appliances are common to many installations. If you access the individual companies on the Internet, you can often find operating instructions that can be down loaded. Most appliances will have a manufacturer's data plate stating the model number. This will often be necessary to access the correct information.

Many water heaters have an electronic ignition, which is operated by pushing a button. You will need the proper instructions to operate your appliances.

You can start your search here:

http://www.soonertrailers.com/gooseneck_horse-trailer/

Gard

Edited by gard 2009-03-19 10:09 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format