'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
wanted and looking for X threads

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-04-08 9:47 PM
29 replies, 6487 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

hounddog
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2009-04-06 7:08 PM (#102864 - in reply to #102686)
Subject: RE: wanted and looking for X threads

Expert

Wife actually sold the CM for I think a $1000 more then I had it advertised for "out there" on E/bay.I was shocked.The buyer thought it was a great buy.I had a number of folks around here look but never bought.One I was really going to make a deal for and he backed out.Wife said I think I'll try E/Bay.It went fast and easy.It was under $5k and our Hart is in the low $20s which does make a differance.We are in no hurry and it is better then we bought it.Just never use it and I want OUT of horses if possible.Like them and love them.Just TIRED of them.Vet is here right now cleaning one that JUST got hurt and we thought was minor but has bone exposed and won't stitch due to contanimants.I can hear the sound of $$$ heading to the vets bank account.Our VET is the ONLY one making money in the horse business.Two year old bay and white registered National Racking horse colt.He PAWED a electrifried bungee,chest high in front of a gate to keep him and others OFF the gate.Its ONLY been up and in use for oh,maybe a year or more.Went to feed 1.5 hours ago and found him cut,bungee is destroyed and running,dragging the mangled bungee ripped up another section of hot wire etc.They could break a anvil in a pasture lol.Kinda burned out on them.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Quish
Reg. Feb 2009
Posted 2009-04-06 7:33 PM (#102866 - in reply to #102836)

Originally written by riddenhardputawaywet on 2009-04-06 1:45 PM

Originally written by hounddog on 2009-04-06 11:46 AM

I posted my trailer for sale on this site and E/bay at the same time.I've got 9 watchers and have been asked several questions.I've had 0 inquireys from this site.My ad is the HART AEROLUM in zip code 30633.
And how does that pertain to the subject of the original post?
It sure sounds to me like bashing this site
riddenhardputawaywet
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2009-04-07 2:39 AM (#102881 - in reply to #102834)

Regular

Originally written by hounddog on 2009-04-06 12:53 PM

Just info and thought I'd throw out the differance in performance of sale sites.
Lets see, the topic is concern with people posting about trailers wanted and for sale within the trailer talk forum and you respond with:
Originally written by hounddog on 2009-04-06 11:46 AM

I posted my trailer for sale on this site and E/bay at the same time.I've got 9 watchers and have been asked several questions.I've had 0 inquireys from this site.My ad is the HART AEROLUM in zip code 30633.
Where is the info pertaining to the original (or any post before yours)?
hounddog
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2009-04-07 7:35 AM (#102886 - in reply to #102686)

Expert

Its not.It's about trailers,sales,horses and is that not what this site is? its suppose to be fun and general discussion about horses and horse trailers.No thread or post is ever cast in stone to stay in a topic no matter how close minded some may think.It fact NO forum is that way.If some of you newbies think so you need to do something else that is more stringent.I have gotten over time PM's from others who have said they would would not return to this forum because of hard headed,close minded replies and issues of some on  here. Enjoy the banter instead of sounding like a OLD stick in the mud.It seems the ones that are correcting spelling,grammar and whats being typed have very little that's fun,creative and interesting to say.It shows as only a few posts yet show as members for many months or even a few years. In fact some  replies pointing faults and out of topic just take the topic  even  further away from the original topic then mine and others have.

Edited by hounddog 2009-04-07 7:42 AM
hounddog
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2009-04-08 9:47 PM (#102985 - in reply to #102686)

Expert

Waiting on funds transfer and the Hart is going to EL Paso.We'll see.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)