'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Help on a choosing a truck

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-08-08 5:16 PM
1 replies, 2408 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Denny
Reg. Aug 2008
Posted 2008-08-08 4:46 PM (#89316)
Subject: Help on a choosing a truck

I'm Looking to buy up about 2 years in my Truck because that's all I can afford as of now, my truck is paid for and don't want high Payments. So what I'm asking is that I have a 2001 Chev HD 2500 Extended Cab with the 6.0 Gas, Auto and Looking to replace it with a different truck around 2003-04 Gas. I was told that If I didn' pull that much probably 3-4 times a year best to stay with gas. I use my truck everyday back and forth to work,and running around picking up feed and etc. What I would like to know which Truck would give me the most bang for my buck, like Gas mileage empty and pulling the least repairs, which gears in the rear end etc.  I pull a Three horse Gooseneck TrailsWest with Two horses, not many hills around my area to wory about going up and down. Any information sure would be helpful.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
perfect11s
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2008-08-08 5:16 PM (#89322 - in reply to #89316)
Subject: RE: Help on a choosing a truck

Regular

If your truck is ok and does what you need  I would stick with it..   you may end up with someone's  problem  all to get a slighty newer truck.. maybe you could save up what you were expecting to make in payments for say 12 months and use it as a down payment on a  newer one?? otherwise if you fancy a different truck  go for it... some times its nice  to have a change just for the heck of it  

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)