'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Shadow Horse Trailer Manual Slide Outs

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2022-04-21 8:34 AM
1 replies, 1390 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

QtrHrseLvr
Reg. Dec 2021
Posted 2021-12-15 8:44 AM (#185127)
Subject: Shadow Horse Trailer Manual Slide Outs

New User

I just purchased a Shadow Horse Trailer that has 2 manual slide outs. I have never had a horse trailer with slides so I do not know the basic care for them. Can anyone help me with figuring out how to do lubricate and care for my slide outs? I want to lubricate the slide itself for it to be pushed out/in easier and what I am to use for the lubrication on the bars (is it only underneath that I lubricate?) and what I should be using to lubricate the actual outside slide out stripping (plastic/rubber around the slide out). Any advice would be nice!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
MsZoey
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2022-04-21 8:34 AM (#185245 - in reply to #185127)
Subject: RE: Shadow Horse Trailer Manual Slide Outs

Regular

Did you ever get information on how to care for your slide out.  I have a Shadow trailer also with a slide out.  Called Easy Glide ,  mine is not opeing all the way so it latches  I spoke to Shadow manufature maintenance person.  He told me to clean the tracks a couple times a year with alcohol than use "White Grease" told me I could purchase at Home Depoe.   My tracks ae very cruddy, lots of grease and dirt, this may resove my issue.  I will cleaning this evening see if this helps. 
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)