'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Horses for Students to Play Polo

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-04-06 7:15 PM
0 replies, 3577 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Horse Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

emmertb
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2005-04-06 7:15 PM (#23514)
Subject: Horses for Students to Play Polo

New User

Hello, my Polo club needs help. We need horses and a horse trailer both at decent prices or if possible donated.

I am a student at Eastern Oregon University in La Grande OR. I am a member of a small equine outdoor and indoor Polo club that is growing rapidly and we are in need of a trailer and more horses.  Just about any horse can be turned into a polo horse and horses are what we are in dire need of. Horses that have been sold or donated to us have been trained to play polo and the ones that simply don’t have the heart for it; we find good homes for and use the money to pay for hay, board and competition fees. Our club travels the northwest, going to compete against other Universities such as MSU-Bozeman MT, WSU-Lewiston ID, OSU-Corvallis OR, and even a trip or two to  UC Davis University-CA for regional games.  We are very active and it has given allot of new students that have never ridden before a chance to learn how and become competitive riders in the sport of Polo.  If you are interested in helping or learning about us you can contact me, Brett Emmert (509) 386-5554, brettemmert@hotmail.com and you can visit our in progress website at www3.eou.edu/~poloclub.com   Thank you very much for your interest! 

Edited by emmertb 2005-04-13 7:17 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)