'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Opinion on 2021 Exiss 3H BP XT

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-08-19 10:27 PM
1 replies, 1542 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

monkeybiz
Reg. Aug 2021
Posted 2021-08-07 11:36 PM (#181033)
Subject: Opinion on 2021 Exiss 3H BP XT

New User

I put a deposit down on this Exiss BP XT model one state over and I need to decide whether I'll take it. With big windows on both sides, plus the optional windows on the back doors, it's pretty open and airy looking like a stock combo, which I like. It's also 7' wide by 7'2" tall which should work for my 15.3 horse. What are your opinions on the quality of current Exiss BP trailers? Thank you

Edited by monkeybiz 2021-08-07 11:38 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
BJMCFW
Reg. Jan 2021
Posted 2021-08-19 10:27 PM (#181989 - in reply to #181033)
Subject: RE: Opinion on 2021 Exiss 3H BP XT

Regular

We have a 2018 model similar to what you are talking about but has stock or slat sides and plenty of air flow.
The only problem we have with it and IF I knew before I bought it new (over the phone)I would kept looking.
Being a "stock combo" we thought we would be able to leave the slant dividers open to use it as a stock trailer. NOPE, can't be done because the trailer is 3" too short so we have a 3 horse slant load. Not a huge deal, BUT any time we need to haul the longhorn to the vet we have to borrow a trailer or take 30 minutes to remove the last divider!

Now we are trying to decide on paying almost a $1000. For 1 telescoping divider or sell and buy a rear stock combo....
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)