'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Adding marker lights to 2015 Exiss LQ/stock combo

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-04-17 4:49 AM
2 replies, 1552 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

JGJ615
Reg. Apr 2021
Posted 2021-04-09 8:36 AM (#173609)
Subject: Adding marker lights to 2015 Exiss LQ/stock combo

New User

We purchased this trailer recently and some lights are foggy and dull etc. I love chicken lights I want this thing like a Christmas tree. Curious if anyone has added more lights and how they access the wiring or added wiring with the living quarters being already finished and the chase sealed off. Thanks for any advice.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
BJMCFW
Reg. Jan 2021
Posted 2021-04-10 6:47 AM (#173613 - in reply to #173609)
Subject: RE: Adding marker lights to 2015 Exiss LQ/stock combo

Regular

Well in the top rail of the LQ is it pretty much impossible to do.
The "foggy lights" you have are more than likely a 91 series (4" rectangle shape) which is a simple pop on style light which the base and wiring do not have to be touched. Use a small flat screw driver on each end to pop them up and remove them. Look on ebay or Amazon and you can buy replacements. I replacement mine with clear lens leds and they look good.

As fas as extra lights I bought the same 91 series complete light and mounted along the bottom rail. Since they are a 1 wire hookup, I run the wire down the frame toward the axle and hooked into the fender light! Easy to do just make sure to stay high on the frame rail. On our 3 horse Exiss bumper pull I now have 3 extra lights on the bottom rail on each side plus the original fender light.

I agree the more light the better!
BJMCFW
Reg. Jan 2021
Posted 2021-04-17 4:49 AM (#173628 - in reply to #173609)
Subject: RE: Adding marker lights to 2015 Exiss LQ/stock combo

Regular

I just ordered more clear lens led marker lights. They are called 19 series not 91. Sorry, right numbers, wrong location.....
I just bought 6 clear lens amber leds without the base (because I am just replacing the lens) and paid under $35. with free shipping from ebay.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)