'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Suggestions about lighting settings?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-07-25 3:10 PM
3 replies, 1827 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

davehetfield
Reg. Mar 2021
Posted 2021-03-29 8:32 PM (#173581)
Subject: Suggestions about lighting settings?

New User

Hello,
I realized that my trailer didn't have any spare lights and that made it difficult to maneuver in the dark. Since the trailer even had wired spare lights, I thought of adding LED headlights to the back of the trailer so I could manually turn it on when I really needed to maneuver in the dark
Any suggestion???
Thank you!!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cutter1999
Reg. Jan 2017
Posted 2021-04-05 7:19 AM (#173590 - in reply to #173581)
Subject: RE: Suggestions about lighting settings?

Veteran

I have seen people turn on their rear loading light to help with back in the dark. You could add more rear loading lights to give you more light at the rear of the trailer.

Headlights, while they might be nice for the amount of light they produce, might not be really sturdy. I did just have 2 of these added to my trailer. They are LED and very streamline and flat.

https://cimarrontrailers.com/shop/electrical-parts/new-item-led-awni...
ralphden
Reg. Jun 2021
Posted 2021-07-25 5:35 AM (#175553 - in reply to #173581)

Sometimes people install additional lights under the main headlights to turn them on in force majeure situations. Instead of these, I have small flashlights made of LED headlamps. Yes, I'm not a very cool engineer, but I liked the way it looks. The trailer seems to have 5 eyes now. In addition, if you want, you can connect colored flashlights, blue or purple.
ralphden
Reg. Jun 2021
Posted 2021-07-25 3:10 PM (#175555 - in reply to #173581)

Sometimes people install additional lights under the main headlights to turn them on in force majeure situations. Instead of these, I have small flashlights made of LED headlamps. Yes, I'm not a very cool engineer, but I liked the way it looks. The trailer seems to have 5 eyes now. In addition, if you want, you can connect colored flashlights, blue or purple. My lanterns from the lanterns I bought here https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Headlamp-Flashlight-Headlight-Headlamps/... . I unscrewed them from the installation and used them as LED extension bulbs. They will never shine like the main ones, but they give some charm to my trailer.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)