'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Sold my 2+1, but can’t find a 2 horse gooseneck to save my life!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-02-23 5:40 AM
1 replies, 1588 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

artisticgold
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2021-02-22 8:01 AM (#173500)
Subject: Sold my 2+1, but can’t find a 2 horse gooseneck to save my life!

I bought a 2+1 Hawk Gooseneck trailer last year. It has all the bells and whistles, hydraulic jack, ac/heat, electrical outlets in and out, step up storage box into gooseneck, awning and 4 extra feet added in dressing room. Nicest trailer I’ve ever owned. I had a mare that wouldn’t ride in a straight stall but now she’s fine. My problem is it’s So huge, really long. Although I used to drive school bus, this one is hard to maneuver if I got in a tight spot. So, I put it up for $26,900, accepted $25k. However I’m looking for a nice newer 2 horse straight load now and it just seems like they really aren’t out there. Mostly brand new or really old..

Am I selling my trailer too cheap? I love all the options and it’s in perfect like new condition. Maybe I just need to drive it more and get used to it. I do love the box stall for tacking up or keeping a horse in there at a show or whatever. Really having second thoughts and maybe want to keep it but hate to disappoint the people wanting it? WWYD?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
HappyTrailsTrailers
Reg. Apr 2016
Posted 2021-02-23 5:40 AM (#173501 - in reply to #173500)
Subject: RE: Sold my 2+1, but can’t find a 2 horse gooseneck to save my life!

Hello 
with all the additions you have and Hawks recent price increase your current trailer is the  bargain of the decade IF a person wants that large of a dressing room, could be an LQ
Hawk is currenlty booked out 6 months too so finding a trailer sitting might be a problem
a new XL  2 horse GN side unload with a few extras would be around that price point new
Go with your gut and comfort level, maybe go practice a little! 
( hapoy to order a new one for you if you can wait a bit )
Risa
happytrailstrailers.com
balancedridetrailers.com
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'