'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Horse trailer cleaning products and methods

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-04-05 1:50 PM
1 replies, 1656 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

3DogsInNC
Reg. Jan 2021
Posted 2021-01-23 12:29 PM (#173437)
Subject: Horse trailer cleaning products and methods

New User

I am wanting to start a small business as a mobile service for washing horse and cargo trailers. I’m not looking to do full expensive details at this time, more a modestly-priced, quick on-site power wash/shine that many people can’t find the time for. I do live in NC, land of the red clay and streaky mildew-y trailers.

I’ve started research but feel slightly overwhelmed at the various products and recommendations for different surfaces.

I’d very much appreciate recommendations, products, and techniques for what you think would work for this situation. I am planning to have a gas powered pressure washer and water tank in my truck so that remote locations are do-able.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
BS Hauler
Reg. Jan 2012
Posted 2021-04-05 1:50 PM (#173597 - in reply to #173437)
Subject: RE: Horse trailer cleaning products and methods

Regular

Talk to a trailer or a semi truck wash place about what they use to wash aluminum.  It streaks with using acid washes.  Last thing you need is insurance claims.   The gas powered washer and tank is a good start as some people might not want their trailer washed in their yard or no possable power or water available.

Edited by BS Hauler 2021-04-05 1:51 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)