'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Buyer Beware

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2020-11-18 7:21 AM
0 replies, 2330 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Pizon2
Reg. Apr 2014
Posted 2020-11-18 7:21 AM (#173364)
Subject: Buyer Beware

New User

Purchased a 2021 Merhow trailer from Ky Lake Trailer Sales. It was delivered to me in the rain. Approximately one hour after is was delivered and the rain stopped, I inspected the trailer and saw that one side was damaged. The owner was immediately notified and failed to respond to my message that included pictures of the trailer. After a week he responded and stated he wasn’t good with messages and texts. Well then have someone who can speak english and has a grasp of email and voicemail, take care of your business. 6 weeks later, the issue remains unsolved. The delivery driver stated he did not hit anything. Of course he does. He is the owners elderly partner. There was no sign off at the time of delivery, no inspection process and no level of responsibility on the owners behalf. I now have a 70k damaged trailer that can’t be utilized. The pics show where the damage started. The entire left side has a crease in it all to include the hub cap and fender. Do not patronize this dealership. There are several options with the customer service and professionalism you would expect when making a trailer purchase.

Edited by Pizon2 2020-11-18 7:22 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)